Why Choose an Infiltrator Chamber System?
Infiltrator chambers are designed to make the most of the soil’s inherent filtration capabilities, and they offer greater overall efficiency and reliability. This extends the service life of household and commercial septic systems, while offering a greater margin of safety for public health.
In this section, you can gain access to our unparallelled technical service and support. You will also find a place to inquire about our education and training classes and our one-of-a-kind demo programs.
- Key Advantages
- See how our technology complements nature's own process for recycling wastewater. View our sample cost comparison to stone and pipe systems.
- Service & Support
- Download the information you’ll need to learn about our systems — also, view our CAD drawings.
- Product Demos
- Our onsite demo program provides training in soils, siting, design and installation of our chamber systems.
- Training & Education
- Our educational programs and training set us apart from the rest. See how you can get involved.
- Information Center
- Links of Interest will help give you quick answers and information. Case Studies & Performance Data will help you evaluate our performance.